Welcome to the official place on the Internet for ChattR - the iPhone JabbR client. For general chit chat about this app you can go here: ChitChattR. You can also go to the room using ChitChattR app - server jabbr.net, room ChitChattR.
Version 0.9 is now available in the AppStore. Here are the featues in a nutshell:
- Real-time updates
- Multiple servers
- Room listing with a count of people inside
- Pull to refresh older messages
Version 0.9 provides only the most basic functionality and as such it is missing an ability to click links that are inside messages. This is high on the priority list for v.1.0.
The twitter JabbR client, as much work as it has been for me, is only the tip of the iceberg and it wouldn’t be possible without these open source projects:
The following projects are directly included by ChitChattR binary:
- DyKnow’s SignalR-ObjC. License
- Leah Culver’s PullToRefresh library. License
- Ching-Lan ‘digdog’ HUANG’s DDBadgeViewCell. License
- TouchCode’s TouchXML License
- Gus Mueller’s FMDB. License
The icon is provided by my wife, so thanks to her as well ;)